At Lealands High School we aspire to be the best and this starts with how we look. Our expectations are that all students are in full correct uniform at all times and we thank you in advance for your support with this. Our policy for uniform, including shoes and trousers is clearly laid out with examples below.
To be fair and consistent with all students, we only make exceptions for proven medical or emergency reasons. If students do not come to school with full correct uniform, they should expect to work in a room away from other students.
In particular, we request your support with the following:-
- Only school (leather type) plain black shoes are allowed (boots, trainers, canvas shoes, plimsolls and sandals are not allowed. There should be no stripes, pictures, logos and no trainer type shoes, even if these are plain black).
- All students must wear a tie. This must not be drawn on, vandalised or adapted in any way. If students lose a tie or vandalise it, we may lend them one for the day, but they must purchase a new one from the school office.
- Trousers must be tailored and not skin tight – leggings are not allowed.
- Socks should be plain black or grey.
- Only one small stud per ear is allowed and no other piercings (silver, gold or clear/diamante)
- Hair colour should be natural only and no extremes of style
- No false nails or nail varnish is permitted
- No false eyelashes are permitted
Please contact your child's Pastoral Support Manager if you have any questions regarding school uniform.
Buying Your Uniform
All Lealands High School uniform items including PE kit can be purchased from our supplier - Prestige Design & Workwear Ltd either in store or online.
Unit 2, Barton Industrial Estate
Tel: 01582 883222
Shop Opening Hours:
*Replacement ties are also available to purchase from the School Office or online by clicking the '£' sign on the slideshow at the top of the page, for £6.00.
Please click below for parents guides regarding full uniform information and school shoes.