Here are some frequently asked questions which may be of help. If you are still unable to find the answer to your question, please contact the school on 01582 611600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I apply for a place at Lealands High School?
- What clubs and extra-curricular activities are available?
- How do I pay for meals and trips online?
- What is the daily lunch time menu?
- What is the uniform at Lealands High School and where can I buy it?
- What are the term dates?
- Where can I find details about exams at Lealands High School?
- What time does school start and finish?
- What careers information is available at Lealands High School?
- Medical Information
- How do I apply for free school meals.
- What homework is set at Lealands and how can I keep track of it?
- What happens if belongings get lost?
- What can I do if I have not received a letter or if a letter has been mislaid?
- How do I book appointments for Parents Evening?
- Which school facilities are available for hire?