Exams & Revision
Year 11 November Mock Exam Information for Students, Parents and Carers
The Mock Exams (7th-27th November 2019) help prepare our students for their Summer GCSE exams. The grades they achieve will be shared with colleges and apprenticeships for Year 12.
(The Mock Exam Timetable 2019 is available to download by clicking the link at the bottom of the page).
* Students must ensure they are prepared and come to their exams with the required equipment.
The school is not able to lend equipment to students during exams.
Click the Revision tab on the left of this page for key information from all subjects about:
- What will the examination involve?
- What can a student do to prepare?
- What can a parent / carer do to help a student to prepare?
- Useful Resources
- Equipment required for exams
Please find below links to exam timetables and useful exam information for students and parents.