Update Regarding Valencia & Normandy Trips
Thank you for your patience regarding your child's up-coming school trip...
To update you on the current situation, we are still waiting on the tour agency to confirm cancellation of the trips and if/when they will be issuing us with refunds. To date, they have advised that schools must claim from their insurance provider and the trips will not be deemed as cancelled until 3 weeks prior to travel. We can assure you that we will be doing all that we can to recover all monies and issue refunds as soon as it is possible. Please bear with us as this may take a few more weeks to resolve.
We will update you as soon as we have further information.