The Lealands High School Class of 2023 deserve to be delighted with their GCSE, BTEC and VCert grades!
Our students demonstrated our school values the whole way through their time at the school and we are so proud with their results!
This year group were impacted by the pandemic in their Year 8 and 9. They continued working hard when at home, and were brilliant when they returned to school. Our students worked tirelessly and achieved some fantastic results which will support them in their next steps in Year 12 and beyond.
- 34% of students achieved at least 5 grades 9-5 including English and mathematics.
- 60% of students achieved grades 9-4 in both GCSE English and mathematics.
- 38% of students achieved grades 9-5 in both GCSE English and mathematics.
- 72% of students achieved grades 9-4 in GCSE English.
- 66% of students achieved grades 9-4 in GCSE Maths.
- 57% of students achieved grades 9-5 in GCSE English.
- 100% of students achieved grades 9-4 in GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Drama and Dance were amongst our strongest subjects with excellent outcomes in both
Special congratulations go to:
- Genevieve who achieved 7 grade 9s, including mathematics, further mathematics, biology, chemistry and physics, and 2 grade 8s
- Reina, our Head Girl, who achieved 6 grade 9s and 3 grade 8s
- Tommy who achieved 6 grade 9s, a grade 8, a grade 7 and Level 2 Distinction* (the top possible grade in the course) in Child Development
- Taskin who achieved 5 grade 9s, 3 grade 8s and a grade 7.
- Sarah, Michelle, Gabby, Jake and Devon who all made exceptional progress.
Mr Burridge, Headteacher, said, "It was wonderful to see the joy and happiness of our students receiving their GCSE grades after such challenging times and the anxiety of the revised grading system this year. Students and staff have worked tirelessly. We are so proud of our students and wish them every success in the future".