Scroll down for the Lateral Flow Test online consent form and further guidance for
parents and students around Covid testing.
COVID-19: GUIDANCE FOR VISITORS
Staying COVID-19 Secure.
At Lealands High School our core obligation is to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of employees and the safety of non-employees.
We hold the prime responsibility for ensuring the safety of our students, first and foremost, but also, and as importantly, of staff and volunteers, parents and guardians, guests and visitors, contractors and delivery services.
We are therefore implementing the following regulations to help ensure that we maintain a COVID-secure environment for all:
- If you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 then you must not visit the School. Should symptoms develop during or after visiting the school, you must inform us immediately.
- Tours will only take place when students are in lessons in order to manage the risk of transmission and minimise cross-contamination.
- All visitors must sign in, using your own pen on arrival and supply your email address and phone number to enable visitors to be tracked and traced should the need arise.
- All visitors must also sign a disclaimer stating that they haven’t visited any countries not included on the
travel corridor list within the last 14 days and that they are not displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- All visitors must follow current guidance relating to social distancing. Visitors may not enter classrooms which are used exclusively by separate year group ‘bubbles’.
- Visitors must wear a face covering whilst on site, unless exempt and must sanitise their hands on arrival. Hygiene and hand washing precautions should be followed at all times following the protocol for ‘catch it, bin it, kill it.
- Visitors will not be permitted to enter the school site without an appointment unless in an emergency. Where possible, meetings will take place via telephone or video conferencing.
- Visitors parking is not available on site, any visitors should make their own arrangements.
- We will record the areas which you may visit, together with the names of any people you speak to while on site. This is to support the track and trace system as far as we are able.
The visitor protocol is subject to constant review
We need to keep on protecting each other.
Wash hands. Cover face. Make space
Please click the links below to access some information and updates regarding the current Coronavirus situation.