Values, Ethos and Priorities
At Lealands High School we passionately believe in the potential of every student and are focused on supporting them to “climb the mountain to success” in an ever demanding world. We work hard to instil our core values of excellence, responsibility and respect throughout our school. These values are central to our unique character and ethos.
We strongly believe in partnerships, working together in the best interests of all our students to ensure they enjoy their learning journey and achieve exceptional results.
Excellence in everything we do:
- Everyone achieves success and makes excellent progress
- We all continually improve what we do and work hard
- We care about being the best we can be and getting the best out of those around us
Everyone has responsibility:
- To prepare young people for life and a positive future
- To ensure that school is a safe place
- To help and support others to grow and succeed
Respect for all:
- Everyone is valued for their contribution
- All are cared for and supported so that needs are met
- We recognise and celebrate the talents, gifts and uniqueness of every individual
Our values and aims are encapsulated in our vision statement:-
"Everyone achieves excellence, demonstrates respect for all and takes responsibility for their own actions, while helping others to be successful".